Saturday, May 15, 2010

Renovations

Today was a very long day. I had new carpet installed in all of the rooms, and I had new vinyl put down in the kitchen. Mom and Patti came over and (thankfully) helped out. The carpet guys got here at 8:07am, and they did not leave until after 7pm. CRAZY!!!! They did a FANTASTIC job, and I LOVE the smell, look, and feel of my house. One problem... they found out my air conditioner is leaking. Ugh!!! Jamie is supposed to come over tomorrow to take a look at it, but wow! It is hot in herr! lol. I will post pictures as soon as I get everything back in order. I still need to hang pictures and such. Hopefully, I can get that done this week. Maybe some tomorrow... like putting pictures in my multi-frames and my new frames.
Cross your fingers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment