Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bucket List

After much contemplation and research, I have compiled a list of 30 things I want to do before I die.  I left off minor things that everybody knows about me.  This is in no particular order, which if you know me, then you know that drives me nuts.  haha.  Anyways, here is what I have so far:
  1. Visit the opening of an art show
  2. Become a better photographer
  3. Indoor Rock climbing
  4. Go skydiving
  5. Learn how to snow board
  6. Get a master’s degree
  7. Make out in an elevator
  8. Disney World
  9. Go to Germany
  10. Go to Paris (and the Louvre)
  11. Go to New York
  12. Go to a west coast beach
  13. Take a Road trip across America with a group of friends
  14. Go to the opera
  15. Watch a show on Broadway
  16. Learn to play the BASS guitar (a red one!)
  17. Build a sand castle
  18. Take a ride in a hot air balloon
  19. Swim with dolphins
  20. Go white water rafting
  21. Race a sports car
  22. Drive a red Lamborghini
  23. Take a trip on a train
  24. See the Northern Lights
  25. Visit the Pyramids in Egypt
  26. Visit the Great Wall of China
  27. See Mount Rushmore      
  28. Write and publish a children’s book
  29. Sleep in a castle
  30. Be recognized as an authority in education

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, or so on, please, I am open to it all.  I have reasons for some of these, and some just sounded fun!  Some I am TERRIFIED to do, but would love to conquer my fear (of heights).  I cannot attribute most of these ideas to my brain, for they were gathered off of this website: http://www.squidoo.com/100things.  Feel free to visit.  They have over 500 things on their list.  Oh, and I know some of these will never be reached, but we always need some kind of dream.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Soo, after reading them I've decided that I want to do most of that stuff with you. Some are secret dreams I've had and forgotten about. I hope you're able to do them all. Rock climbing is awesome!! I did it up a REAL rock! Huge adrenaline rush. :) I love you! Let's go on vacation to California and hit Disneyland.

    You're number 28 inspired me. Remember when we did that in Mrs. Avant's class. I think you would kick butt at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing list. But what else would you expect from an amazing person. I may just have to start my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, #19 is on my list too. Although I've never actually written my list down - you're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam- You would be one person I would LOVE to do all of these with (except #7, sorry). And yes, my group wrote about Alex going to the zoo.

    Thank you, Reiko. You are pretty amzing person yourself.

    Susan- thank you, too.

    ReplyDelete