Thursday, March 18, 2010

Excitement!

Sometimes I feel like I am stuck in a rut. I go to work, do my online class, clean (sometimes), and repeat. Then other times I feel like I am doing too much (see above). I love the status of my life right now. I couldn't be happier with my daughter. She is absolutely perfect and beautiful and smart (should I keep on?).

I also share BeautiControl products with those that are interested. Here is where the rut digs deeper. I love these products, but they are expensive and I don't want people to feel like I am pushing them to even try the products. I do not have a whole lot of time to do spas, but they are fun! I just really wish more people would be interested.

Well... that wish seems to be coming true. I already have 2 spas for April and one for May booked! I am so excited! I just hope they are successful. By successful, I mean people buying products and also at least one person interested in signing up. That would be a dream come true!!!!

For those that actually read these insane ramblings, here are a few statuses I have put on Facebook. I have only recently received some bites from these, but I thought I would share them with you as well. :)

"We're hiring! Are you or someone you know looking to make an extra $500+ a month working part time? Does the idea of traveling for free appeal to you? How about flexibilty of your time by setting your own schedule? Join me for a Money Making Monday event to see what I do and how you can be making extra too! RSVP as I only have 5 guest slots available. March 22nd, 6:30pm in Cordova."

"Anybody want an Instant facelift?"

"OK, so I finally tried the Instant Manicure on my feet. AHHHHMAZING!!! My feet have been smooth for a week! BONUS! 2-for-1 deal since I can use it for hands and feet! SWEET!"


"Who needs a spa?"


Does any of this jump out at you? Do you need extra cash? I know we all do!!!


Anyways, I should go to bed. It seems to have been a fairly productive day. Hopefully, Reina's Easter pictures will go well tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Liz, this is Leigh-Ann. I added your blog to mine. E-mail me at leighannwhitaker@gmail.com and I'll add you as a reader!

    ReplyDelete