Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Air Hose

OK, so last night I stopped by Dad's shop with Reina. I was picking up the clicker to my car so that I can lock it while at work, home, etc. Anyways, Gran Gran was able to fix it (THANKS!!!). While we there, we were visiting with Dad, Gran Gran, and Brother Massey. She was doing all of her animal sounds for them, and Dad asked her, "What sound does an air hose make?" I just kind of chuckled, but he did this little "pshhh" sound. She mimicked it once or twice while we were at the shop. Today while I asked her the animal sounds, I added the air hose. She made the sound for a cow. Well tonight while I changed her diaper for her bath... she did it!!! She did it like 3 times!!! It was hilarious! So now we can add air hose to her list of sounds.

2 comments:

  1. HA HA! That's so funny. I can just picture it now. By the way... I haven't gotten any pictures or videos lately... just an observation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry! i will try to get some more. :)

    ReplyDelete