Monday, March 22, 2010

SpRiNg BrEaK!!!

So... Spring Break was last week (March 15-19). Monday, I took Reina to the zoo where we met up with some friends from Oxford that I have missed so much! We had so much fun catching up and chasing kids. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy....

Zebras


Ducks... the one in the back had the prettiest colors ever!



Flamingos


Elephants


Giraffes


I absolutely L.O.V.E. this picture of Reina and Eli. He leaned in for the pic... How cute!


She looks so happy to be there...




Here are 2 videos from tonight's bathtime...










BTW... How do I get prettier backgrounds? I feel like an idiot not knowing this stuff, but when you do not use something... you lose it....

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to call you...instead of type it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! It all magically appeared. I guess you figured it out. Ha!

    Two places I know of to get backgrounds are:
    thecutestblogontheblock.com
    shabbyblogs.com

    They'll explain to you on the site how to get the backgrounds on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I love that background. I almost chose that one. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got it! I just went to shabbyblogs.com and it said exactly what to do. Thanks! I like this one I have now. I changed it like 3 times. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty awesome videos and photos! 2 years later... And Reina could talk so early, amazing! So greatful I met y'all :)

    ReplyDelete